A Blast From The Past

Welcome to Dave Out Loud.

Here is the first installment of the videos from Dave Out Loud at it's previous platform. This is circa November, 2011.   ...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D is for Debate

You Tube A TO Z

D is for Debates
In 2015 and 2016 I watched a lot of the Presidential debates since I do not have broadcast television and also since I was not home during many of the debates I watches a lot of them through you-tube.  Todays video is from one of the 2007-2008 debates where Mike Huckabee scored big with many voters with this response.




For more A to Z blogging click here.

1 comment:

betty said...

Love his response! And I do agree with him, what did this question have to do about his qualifications to be president.

betty
http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.ca/