A Blast From The Past

Welcome to Dave Out Loud.

Here is the first installment of the videos from Dave Out Loud at it's previous platform. This is circa November, 2011.   ...

Monday, April 18, 2016

O is for Old Television Shows

You Tube A TO Z

O is for Old Televison Shows


If you are an aficionado of old television programs, like I am, You Tube, is a dream come true.  

You Tube is a treasure trove of t,v, from it's golden age to the present day.  Here is an episode of the old Panel Show What's My Line.











For more blogging A to Z click here.

3 comments:

Trudy said...

I've been enjoying Antennae TV. I've almost watched the entire 8 seasons of Barney Miller on there. Of course, that's not as old as "What's My Line." (I used to watch that way back when.)

(A to Z blogger, visiting from reelfocus.blogspot.com)

Bob Scotney said...

I wasn't expecting this to be a US TV show. I remember the British programme.

Joanne said...

Hey! I just interviewed Peter Yarrow for the newspaper - he's coming to Falmouth (MA) to perform with the Falmouth Chorale. He was super nice and must be very used to giving phone interviews because he spoke (thankfully) very slowly!
Happy A to Z!
http://gvpeasachantrant.blogspot.com